Steel Centre OutReach Engineering (SCORE) is a student-led engineering consultancy devoted to finding innovative solutions to real-world problems in the field of structural engineering.
SCORE works exclusively with the Steel Centre’s member organizations, adding to the already significant portfolio of membership benefits. SCORE offers M.Sc. and Ph.D. students who have the fresh perspectives and technical fundamentals to solve difficult problems using innovative and creative solutions.
how does it work?
1. A Steel Centre member organization submits a request for proposal to SCORE@steelcentre.ca.
2. SCORE prepares and returns the project proposal.
3. The member organization works with the Project Lead to complete the work.
4. When possible, the project team spends time working alongside the client in their offices for enhanced integration.
5. The Project Lead ensures timely, high-quality work amongst all SCORE participants and maintains effective communication with the client.